- Add real-time availability calendar to your website, see working solution here. Either embed our IFrame HTML into your website or use our WordPress plugin.
- Separate availability calendar for each room or room type and availability calendar for booking all rooms at a time.
- You can either define room types “We have 3 double rooms and 4 singles” or you can define all rooms one by one, so that a guest could make a booking for a specific room.
- E-mail remionders of expiring bookings
- Unconfirmed bookings: visitors can can see which bookings are not confirmed to check same dates again after unconfirmed booking expires.
- One booking can consist of multiple “legs”: multiple room types at different dates, etc.
- Print the bookings list, with possibility of hiding columns.
- Calendar can be embedded into https website.
- Multi-user. You can give access to other users and limit their permissions (only view bookings; edit and enter bookings but not confirm, etc.)
- Login system is based on Facebook accounts. No need to remember any passwords.
- SSL-secured. No eavesdropping.
- Daily remote backup of data.
Please take note that we consider this software to be in “beta stage”. So, keep down your expectations.